Just 3 weeks into the regular season, polls are officially open for Major League Baseball’s All-Star game voting. You can vote early and often by clicking here to go directly to the ballot.
The 2016 All-Star Game takes place July 12th, at Petco Park in San Diego, CA, with some of the best craft beer selection you could ask for. Voting ends June 30th at 11:59 PM ET. Fans can vote up to 5 times in any 24-hour period.
This is what my first ballot looks like, considering the small sample size of work everyone has done so far.
As of Sunday, April 24th at 1:00 PM CT…
- Cubs OF Dexter Fowler leads the league in Wins Above Replacement (1.8 WAR) and is tied for the most doubles hit (9).
- White Sox OF Adam Eaton leads the league in Defensive WAR (0.8) and runs saved (7) while batting .309.
- Nationals 2B Daniel Murphy leads the league in Batting Average (.411) *with the required number of at-bats*
- Nationals OF Bryce Harper and Rockies SS Trevor Story lead the league in Home Runs (8), while Harper leads all in Runs Batted In (22).
- Astros 2B Jose Altuve leads the league in Stolen Bases (7).
- Cubs 1B Anthony Rizzo and Orioles 1B Chris Davis lead those in their respective leagues at their position in Home Runs (6).
- Orioles 3B Manny Machado leads the league in Hits (27), Total Bases (53 and, On-Base Plus Slugging (1.225 OPS), while batting .397.
You can make your votes and see the stats lined up from each player from the MLB website here.
One thought on “MLB All-Star Game Voting Has Begun”
I have noticed you don’t monetize michaelpiff.com, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every
month with new monetization method. This is the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they
approve all sites), for more details simply search in gooogle: murgrabia’s tools